- August, 20 1014 Plan to improve hearing aids, prosthetics wins IU business grad $100,000 BEST prize
An Indiana University Kelley School of Business MBA graduate has been named the winner of IU Bloomington’s third annual Building Entrepreneurs in Software and Technology competition. Read more »
- October 4, 2013: Social Mixer, 12:00-2:00 pm, Info West Lobby
- BEST winner, Campus Protein, keeps growing
Campus Protein, one of the winners of the initial BEST competition, is thriving. Campus Protein now offers its products on more than 100 campuses nationwide and has more than 250 sales people. It has launched a new website and is active on social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. It has also launched a successful private label, Fuel. Sales are up 500% year-to-year.
Will your company be the next Campus Protein?
- May 2, 2013: The Big Ten Network highlights IU's BEST Competition on BTN LiveBig Indiana
- November 16, 2012: A unique opportunity for IU student entrepreneurs